Many times whenever we buy a product we see the term “ISO Certified” mentioned on it. So if this choice has ever made you consider what it's far and how to gain from this certification then maintain reading.
ISO is an independent international organisation which paves the way for the development of trade services. ISO has a number of certifications such as ISO 9001 certification, 22000 Certification, 14000 certifications, etc. Of these, an ISO 9001 2015 certified Company, helps in the ability of an organisation to consistently provide services and products for customer satisfaction. The ISO Certified Certificates with the organisations allow the improved standardisation in technology and encourages the worldwide exchange of goods. Thus as a whole, it helps the business to grow and flourish as it gets more business.
ISO registration pROCess in India
If you have ever thought of how to apply for ISO certification, then this would guide you. The pROCess starts only after your Company has gone through the ISO 9001 Audit. The pROCess is essential in order to know that your Company meets its standards. For ISO registration in India, the following pROCesses are to be followed.
- Find and select an ISO 9001 registrar from the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) which meets the ISO Accreditation Bodies and has experience with the specific industry you are searching for.
- Creating an ISO application which mentions all of the rights and responsibilities of both events. The registrar assessments the important documents whether all the requirements of the standards are met.
- The next step is the audit pROCess which means that the auditors can issue anything which doesn’t meet the requirements. The auditors go through a series of steps for formal review of the organisation and if any of the non-conformities are found, actions are taken as per the severity.
- This nonconformity will be either a prime one, that can preserve up your registration or a minor one which doesn’t affect the technique. All of the findings are placed inside the ISO audit document and then the corporation can register as ISO 9001conformant.
- After the registration, the registrars keep regular checks on the system such that the system is maintained. In the period of 3 years of the certificate, the auditors perform 2 practical checks and 1 full check.
Benefits of ISO Certification:
The ISO certified comPANies get these benefits, which are mentioned below:
- Helps in the reduced wastage and more efficiency.
- Is good for both large and small organisations.
- Better customer experience.
- Provides global recognition to products.
- Compatible with other ISO standards.
- Well managed internal staff and services
- Provides an improved benefit and profit for the organisation as a whole.
- Regular maintenance and check of the systems of your organisation would let you know what all needs to be changed and updated.