Annual e-Filing Guidelines
As a part of Annual e-Filing, ComPANies incorporated under the ComPANies Act, 1956 are required to efile the following documents with the Registrar of ComPANies (ROC):
- Balance-Sheet: Form 23AC to be filed by all ComPANies*
- Profit & Loss Account: Form 23ACA to be filed by all ComPANies
- Annual Return:Form 20B to be filed by ComPANies having share capital
- Annual Return: Form 21A to be filed by comPANies without share capital
- Compliance Certificate:Form 66 to be filed by ComPANies having paid up capital of Rs.10 lakh to Rs. 5 crore
Important Points to Remember
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Accounts are to be filed as two separate documents with different e-Forms;
- Each e-Form along with the relevant attachment(s) should be less than 2.5 MB.
- The Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Annual Return are filed as attachments to the respective e-Forms. A scanned copy considerably increases the size of the document besides being more expensive. You are therefore, advised to convert the Text file/ Excel sheets by using the PDF converter software (PDF conversion facility is also available on the MCA portal for business users) and upload these attachments as PDF documents.
- The MCA database in respect of Authorised Capital and Paid-up Capital needs to be verified by the respective ComPANies, as it may not be correct. The ComPANies are requested to apply for correction of Master Data, should they find any discrePANcies. In the meantime, the ComPANies can declare the correct amount of Authorised Capital and Paid-up Capital in the respective annual filing Forms.